No information that you obtain from this web site is legal advice, nor is it intended to be. You should consult an attorney for individualized advice regarding your own unique situation. No attorney-client relationship is formed between Peter W. Benner, Esq. and you by viewing this web site.
- As much as any industry, the relationships within healthcare, even between third parties, makes alternative processes a natural and compelling fit
- Management should be thoroughly trained, well-versed and regularly consider the value of improved conflict prevention and management practices
- On their own to promote prevention and competent management of conflict that is endemic to healthcare organizations
- If a neutral can be helpful to avert conflict escalation, pursue early use of mediation to accomplish business objectives at lower cost and faster than through litigation
- Suffice it to say that enormous waste and delay can be eliminated and value created by developing conflict management skills
- Taking control of disputes to guide them to early resolution processes