No information that you obtain from this web site is legal advice, nor is it intended to be. You should consult an attorney for individualized advice regarding your own unique situation. No attorney-client relationship is formed between Peter W. Benner, Esq. and you by viewing this web site.
- Effective conflict prevention, management and resolution addresses the critical nature of ongoing and functional relationships among ACO members
- Management of ACO’s must provide a built-in means of conflict prevention
- Necessity of quick and definitive resolution when conflict occurs
- Use of dispute resolution process, and neutrals when necessary, to improve function
- Need to respond quickly to change; flexibility is key to maximizing value and optimizing patient care